National Convention

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:12:16 MDT 2007

Dear List,

I seem to be having computer issues this morning and am not sure if this came through, so I'm going to post it again.  I apologize if it is redundant.

I understand and appreciate the efforts to keep the list topics to a technical nature, but I want to take a moment to acknowledge and say thanks to the many contributors.

To those of you who are coming to Kansas, please stop by the manufacturers showcase and say hi.  I would enjoy meeting you and putting faces to the many names on the list.  There is an immense amount of knowledge, skill, and experience represented here!  I would also welcome and value your input about the Ravenscroft piano as this feedback is especially meaningful to me coming from my colleagues in the technical community. As mentioned,  I would like to voice my appreciation to all of the participants of the list for the time and contributions which you all make and encourage those who may feel intimidated or afraid of rejection to take the risk and become more involved. I constantly learn and am benefited by the posts here.  Most of us did not have this type of resource/format available when we were young in the business and the list is a wonderful asset to our profession and should be utilized as such. The list offers a mind boggling array of advise and information!

Michael
                Michael C. Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com