[PHISHING]: Re: another slightly off-topic question

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Fri Jun 1 16:24:43 MDT 2007

Wowie-zowie, Paul, the NetPost Mailing feature on the USPS site looks GREAT!
And the prices are undoubtedly comparable to what I'd pay making them
myself, if you figure wear'n'tear on hard-/soft-/wetware, not to mention all
the energy expended cussing when the printer jams up........ <g>  Thanks for
pointing this out!

For a nice blue moon shot, check out http://tinyurl.com/3brbom.  The
spaceweather.com site usually includes cool stuff (except the solar photos,
which are definitely HOT).

Annie Grieshop