use for middle pedal on old upright

Gene Nelson nelsong at pbic.net
Fri Jun 1 15:12:48 MDT 2007

Jack,
Thank you for the information.
I will get photos as soon as possible.
Gene
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JWyatt1492 at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 12:13 PM
  Subject: Re: use for middle pedal on old upright

  Hello Gene,

     Yes,  I own one such set of bells and its
  action as a unit.  I think there are 30 bells in
  a horizontal row.

    My  research on this indicates that this was
  built by the  " Engelhardt Piano Co "  of
   St. Johnsville  N.Y.

     This set of bells are now in the Foundation
  Museum on loan,  as we speak.  They will be
  on display during the 2007 Convention.

     Pictures,  Pictures  I  would like many pictures
  for the Museum.  Let me know if I can help.

   Thanks for your post,
  Jack Wyatt