Leasing used pianos

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 31 05:55:53 MDT 2007

Gerald,

50% deal?  Delivery happens once, tuning and service goes on forever.
The less the dealer pays for a piano, the more likely you'll be putting
more hours into repairs and maintenance.  Put a dollar value on your
time, and everything else that goes in or out, calculate net income, and
get your 50% every month.  How much do you trust this dealer?  Will this
50% deal include opening the books to you so you can be confident he's
dealing square?  It may be simpler to just charge for your time.

Mike