Old Janssen upright w/ broken action bracket

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 21:48:45 MDT 2007

Hi Guys;
I recently had a question on a Coast Guard exam. " What is the proper method of cleaning a file"? Ans. "With a Card File brush".  This is very much like a short bristle suede brush and is rubbed with the cuts of a file to clean.  Now I know where the term came from!  God bless the English language.
Carlos Ralon, RPT