How to best rid "crunchyskweeks" from trapwork , pleeeeeeeze ??????

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 18:35:54 MDT 2007

"Appropriate" opens a can of worms. Everyone has an opinion. There is much available in the Journal archives, Steve Brady's book, etc. You need to do some research. In general, dry graphite is marginally acceptable, any of the teflons, wet or dry, etc., all depending on the location: trap work springs, pivot pins, pedal lift rod contacts with trapwork levers, etc. Obviously (?), stay away from general paste type lubricants, and WD-40.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)