Can something be used to blast out "dogstink" from a Knabe reproducer???????

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 30 17:51:50 MDT 2007

I see many posts like this. Am I out of my mind, or what, when I think that
so many of these pianos either belong in the junkyard or stored and ready
for remanufacture? I mean if the piano is 80+ years old, had cats and dogs
pee on it, been in a lounge with many drinks spilled on it, etc., etc., it
seems to me the piano is trashed beyond any band-aid treatment.

Either spend $30K and do it right or buy an good used Yamaha (or whatever).

Terry Farrell