Finding the strike line another method

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 03:59:27 MDT 2007

I found this to be necessary on a Boesendorfer 200 several years ago, along with a bore angle in the bass and tenor that nearly matched the string angle. Also, then a Bechstein C which needed altered bore lengths as well as the rake in the last octave. It's all over the place it you look.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)