Complete Grand cleaning

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 09:50:59 MDT 2007

Hey Now,

To Ed and all others who may be willing offer an opinion. I've been using a
product called Liquid Gold usually on pianos that are very old and dirty.
If it is a fairly new piano and it just needs dusting it usually is not
necessary. First I clean as much dirt a gunk off the sound board with the
Spurlock cleaner things. As a last step I use a rag carefully spray one
side. try to keep the stuff away from the strings as much as possible
(especially the bass), wipe the sound board down. It brings the boards
grain out and appearance back to life. As for the plate if very it really
needs it, I use flitz. the stuff is expensive so I use it sparingly.

I've never had any negative effects that I'm aware of.

Any comments negative or positive?

Summers is hot, water is warm.
Surf is good, life is good.

Steve