Finding the strike line another method

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 21:20:41 MDT 2007

David:

I've been doing this modification in the strike for many years and have never found either the placement or dimensional changes to be consistent. So measuring every time has been the rule. But I have certainly picked up some measuring tricks from you, thanks!

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)