an odd piano I saw

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 22:44:03 MDT 2007

HI Everyone,
I was looking on craigslist and stumbled upon a piano someone was giving away for free.  Have any of you heard of or seen a piano with 5, I kid you not, 5 pedals.  If I could take it to Emil Fries, I would, but my wife wouldn't be happy if I left her piano a Kimball artist console back in Indiana. :-)  So what is this 5 pedal piano business all about?   Have a good one.
Marshall
Villa Park IL soon to be Vancouver Washington.  Where can I buy a new umbrella?