wurly juice

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 19 08:28:10 MDT 2007

    Joel and list:
    The Baldwin service manual from years ago outlines a similar bushing
lube formula, I'm guessing its the same as Wurly's.  It consists of 1 part
silicone to 7 parts naptha.  The theory is that the naptha shrinks the
offending bushing and after it evaporates, leaves a light coating of
silicone as a lubricant.  I use this mixture exclusively and have found it
equal to Protek and Joe's goose juice at far less cost.
    Mike Kurta