History and Development of the Sostenuto system

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 01:38:12 MDT 2007

A little help please. I'm wishing to find  resources for researching the history and development of the sostenuto system both technically, and in regard to the music that was written, inspired, made possible, by its development, and the changes in composition that were the result. Men, Women, and Pianos is helpful but limited. If you have other resources you might point me at, I'd appreciate it.

Paul Revenko-Jones

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)