steamer

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Thu Jul 19 00:58:15 MDT 2007

I have a "travel"-type garment steamer I got in the early 80's,
at some big box store, that works pretty well for steaming off
ivories, rebushing keys, etc.  It's not fantastic, but gets the
job done.  There's an infomercial for one on TV that looks even
better, but I can't remember the name.  It's not only for
garments, but cleaning bathroom tile grout, etc.  I can't
remember if it looked suitable for steaming hammers (for
voicing).  Anybody else seen the infomercial?
            --David Nereson, RPT