Palm vs Pocket Pc

Paul Tizzard ptizzard at mweb.co.za
Wed Jul 18 02:59:27 MDT 2007

Hi list,

My wife returned from New York with a Palm TX as a present for me.
Fantastic little device, however none of the ETD's are available on the Palm OS. As this was a feature that I would like to have, unfortunately I may have to send it back :-(
I've had a look through the archives to see if there was a favourite pocket pc out there, but it's a little difficult to gauge. Could some of you perhaps let me know what your experiences are.
Thanks.

Paul Tizzard
Cape Town
South Africa