Bosie on eBay

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Jul 17 10:37:16 MDT 2007

Wow....I worked on that piano 3 years ago; it came through David
Abell Fine Pianos on some kind of tour...it was as careful as I've
ever been with my tools, feet, and hands. Nice piano---deep and rich,
not thin at all in the bass, with the classic Bosey fairyland thing
going on in the high treble....
DA