Add-vice

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 09:30:41 MDT 2007

I'll have to agree with Mike on this one.  I have an add with the
symphony too, to support them.  The add was well-designed by a
professional.  It is classy and catches the eye.  Not a single bite
from it though.  Got some name recognition which might be worth
something in the future...

Andrew Anderson, Artisan Piano