Rebuilding Grand Backchecks

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 06:35:32 MDT 2007

My son is working in my shop this summer. I saw that a new set costs $100. I
asked him if he wanted to rebuild the set for that price less material
costs. He said yes. Otherwise, sure, I would just buy a new set.

Might you be willing to share your procedure for determining the correct
wire angle?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell