Rebuilding Grand Backchecks

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 15:30:15 MDT 2007

Terry,
    I often replace the underfelt on backchecks due to wear or an insect buffet.
see my website, (services page>backchecks>refelting)  The only person that sells the proper stuff is Jurgen at pianoforte supply.  Call him and specify 2,3 or 4mm thickness dense felt. Hot hide glue application of course. Good luck.  Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net