gluing in the new board

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 12:12:17 MDT 2007

Hi Gene,

Reherse the installation a couple times to get your time down. Have all clamps and blocks pre-positioned. Then either use Titebond Extend or Titebond Liquid Hide Glue (cold hide glue). I've used both and have installed several soundboards by myself with no trouble. Good squeeze-out everywhere - no worries mate!

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano