Moths again

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jul 12 14:13:54 MDT 2007

Pheromone traps are great -- no toxic anything, and they work for months.  I
use them in my kitchen for flour moths.

Unfortunately, each kind of insect is attracted by a specific pheromone, so
you would need a separate trap for each of the species that lay eggs in
felt.  And I doubt there are traps for every variety.

And the traps only attract adults, whereas the larvae are what do the
damage, so it sometimes takes 2-3 generations to get a complete kill.

Annie