Here comes the pitch

Tony Caught acaught at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 11 04:10:18 MDT 2007

Hi Bob,

Addition to last post.

I do care, I enjoy my job, I get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing a smile on my customers faces. And, I am not short of work. I just wish that the people in our industry had more respect for it. I mean, afterall, aren't we really working for the kids who are learning ?, I know it's the parents that pay the bill but it's the kids who get the benefit. And how many parents have you met who actually know what is wrong with their piano (apart from a sticky note). I take the time to explain the how of a piano. Not just sort of tune it.

Tony