Here comes the pitch

ITUNEPIANO at aol.com ITUNEPIANO at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 06:12:09 MDT 2007

I've always said that RPT's should be re-tested every 5 years.   Doesn't have
to be a formal test, simply tuning a piano prior to a meeting for  the group
to hear would suffice.  Also, the RPT tuning tests don't simulate  a real
tuning.  They don't test for pitch raises, which is 70 percent of  what I do.
And..I've never seen a piano where every other note is sharp,  and the others are
flat.  Stability aside, the tests should approximate  what we do every day,
and they don't.  Do I see a council proposal for next  year??? Perhaps. Bob.