Grand action dolly

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 07:02:39 MDT 2007

Yes, those are socks. Yes, we live in Florida. He was born in Florida. Real Floridians wear socks, long pants and don't sport much of a tan. In fact, the easy way to tell if someone is a local or a tourist is that the tourist will be barefoot, have a deep tan (or at least a sunburn), and some kind of flowered shirt.

BTW, to date when I built my cart, that kid in the picture is now 18 years old.....   :-0

Terry Farrell