Finding life's small rainbows (off-topic!)

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Jul 8 12:20:27 MDT 2007

This is off-topic folks, but as we like finding and somethimes photographing
odd things in pianos - designs we haven't encountered before etc - and as we
are observant, I thought you might enjoy this phenomenon I suddenly noticed
this afternoon.  Sunlight came through the window and reflected off the
surface of a DVD onto the grey plastric trim of my television, producing a
lovely rainbow.  The picture has not been altered in any way except to
compress it for email and display here.

It's nice to notice life's small rainbows!