ear buzz update

Ruth Phillips info at alliedpiano.com
Thu Jul 5 11:40:39 MDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I wrote a couple of months ago about a new buzz in my ear

and got a lot of good suggestions.  The ear dr. hasn't found

a cause, after hearing tests and MRI, so it probably is going

to be permanent.  The good news is there was no reason for

it.  Now I need a very well fitted stopper to shut off the

buzz so I can tune and play again.  Thanks especially to Diane

Hofstetter for her big help at the convention and to all of you

who sent ideas.  It was fairly easy to adapt except for piano

sounds!  Wow is it loud when I'm at the keyboard.

Ruth Phillips