CyberFork - was Accufork & pitch reliability

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:14:34 MDT 2007

Avery,

Yes, I can tune aurally...no problem. Passed the RPT tuning exam with
flying colors at KC.

I'll be using the Korg thing only for A4. At least, I'll be trying it
along with the AccuFork. Haven't tuned much since the convention...a
longer vacation for us.

My concern with my (now 6+ year old) AccuFork is it's stability and
accuracy. I mentioned that in the first post of this subject.

JF