stolen tools

Andrew Remillard anrpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:56:07 MDT 2007

List,

Last Saturday I had my tuning tool kit stolen from my apparently unlocked
van.  It contained the usual assortment of tuning tools, regulating tools,
and voicing tools. So far I have remembered about $1300 worth of tools. The
only really unique things would be the ball I made to fit at the end of my
Schaff rosewood tuning hammer and the 15" Creasent screw driver. This is the
only item which breaks my heart.  I bought it at my first PTG convention
about 15 years ago in Milwaukee. It is the perfect screw driver, perfectly
balanced between handle and blade, metal is very strong (I have abused it so
many times), handle was very ergonomic for my hand (meaning larger than
nearly any I have seen).

I don't expect anybody to come across a hot tool kit from Chicago, but just
in case....

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com
630-852-5058