Action Ratio and Dip and Blow and Etc.

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 18:27:56 MDT 2007

Hi Terry
  I have a Knuckle slotting jig set up you may  borrow if you like but the
postage shipping & handling is  $500.00.....grin.  Just tkidding!! Comes with a
saw blade that cuts a  beautiful slot for Tokiwa knuckle core size.
  Just reply privately. Also you need to buy one of my  handy dandy "Action
ratio finders" & learn how to change your set up  painlessly or less pain than
you are currently experiencing in about 10 minutes  or less. To good to be
true.  Not.
  Any way your doing a good job of going in the right  direction.

 Dale

If I'm going to end up moving knuckles, I guess  I'll have to dig through the
archives on shank notching techniques - I know  there have been a number of
discussions on that topic.

Terry  Farrell