different temperaments: empirical test

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 05:45:09 MDT 2007

Israel,

it was an exam work from 1987 from a student of the university of Osnabrück,
Germany, not published. The songs were each 10-12 seconds, 3 of them in C
major and one in F# minor, so that the subjets had one song for which it was
easy to recognize a very sharp third. One song featured more chords, another
more melody and one was very complex.

The source is:

Hüne, Iris (1987): Hörexperimentelle Untersuchungen zur Unterscheidbarkeit
verschiedener Stimungssysteme.

Gregor