Truck vs. Dollie

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 1 21:02:41 MDT 2007

Check with Paul Jansen & Son, Inc.  They're add is in the PTG directory.
They carry a pair of piano dollies with 5 inch wheels, but they only raise
the piano about 1 inch.  The dollies are great for any floor surface.

Paul C

Subject: Re: Truck vs. Dollie

The twin dollies from Schaff work well unless it goes across carpeting.

James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Subject: Truck vs. Dollie