tearing bushing cloth

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 20:14:29 MDT 2007

Yes, that is what I generally experience - the first piece doesn't tear
square with the big piece, but subsequent pieces will tear parallel with the
first. So tear away!

If you are doing a damper guide rail, are you going to use the approach
described by Ron Nossaman for felt-to-wood adhesion? Did you save that post?

Terry Farrell