CyberFork - was Accufork & pitch reliability

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:32:46 MDT 2007

Interesting...thanks for the info.

I will be trying a Korg guitar tuner, found here:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CA30/

It has accuracy to within +/- 1 cent, plus a visual display. I haven't
had a chance to use it yet, but an RPT friend of mine likes his a lot.
 The reason I got it is solely that it is slimmer than my AccuFork II,
and will take up less kit space.

If the PDA tuner program works, that will be a good backup as well. It
is really cheap ($9.00), and can be found at:
http://www.fiftycycle.com/

JF