of Piano Keys and.... Milk?

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Jul 1 08:33:08 MDT 2007

It's interesting that "fresh milk" was specified, as that would mean
unpasteurized.  I wonder whether bovine microbes might come into play.  Have
you ever tried raw milk, Joe?  If so, did it work as well/better?

Granted, it does sound like sympathetic magic (white liquid for white keys),
but there are lots of other white liquids that might have been suggested.
I'll be glad to give it a shot on my I&P when I get it moved and report
back.

Annie Grieshop