Cory products for cleaning

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 22:59:29 MDT 2007

 What Cory sells is Super High Gloss polish.  The finish is what's already on the piano, either lacquer or polyester.  That's what's getting cleaned by the Cory product.

I carried it around for awhile before I even remembered I had it in my trunk.  A customer called and said she thought she'd ruined the finish on her piano.  It was a high gloss piano that had been covered by smoke film.  The Cory polish cleaned it right off.

I carry bottles of that and Key-brite as well.  Excellent products made specifically for pianos and keyboards.

Good luck with your store, Gregor!

Dave Stahl

Is High Gloss polish and High Gloss finish the same? Or is polish the Cory
product and finish the piano jazz surface?

I think it´s good for me to sell because it´s obviously a product
particularly made for pianos and many people ask for cleaning
procedures/products. I open my new shop in 2 weeks and still need some tiny
products for displaying in the shop window like lamps, chairs, hydrocel
moisture units and so on. The shop will be a shop for used and low budget
new pianos and will have an art gallery included. The first inhibition is
from a photographer who makes pictures of jazz musicians live on stage, very
esthetic. So, please keep your fingers crossed for me and the opening.

Gregor

>From: Roe Michaud <jckrssllterrier at yahoo.com
>To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org
>Subject: Re: Cory products for cleaning

>Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 05:38:27 -0700 (PDT)

>I highly recommend the High Gloss polish, I use it on my own piano and give
>a free sample to every customer with the High Gloss finish. They always
>request more upon my return visits. I have found it to be the only thing to
>completely remove fingerprints and dust in one pass without streaks.

>   The key polish is good on ivory and plastic keys as well. Again it's the
>only I use since trying it. It leave keys with a nice feeling without
>excess slippery factor :0) I have sold the Satin polish but I don't
>generally carry it as folks have of luck with furniture polish sold in
>stores.

>   Seroe Michaud

>   Michaud's Piano Service

>   Southampton, MA

>Gregor _ <karlkaputt at hotmail.com> wrote:

>   A German piano part seller offers cleaning products from Cory. Does
>anybody

>know these things? Is it worth to buy? I plan to sell them to my customers

>or to give away with every piano I sell.

>Gregor

>Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!

>Roe

>Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net