Cory products for cleaning

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:48:31 MDT 2007

Is High Gloss polish and High Gloss finish the same? Or is polish the Cory
product and finish the piano jazz surface?

I think it´s good for me to sell because it´s obviously a product
particularly made for pianos and many people ask for cleaning
procedures/products. I open my new shop in 2 weeks and still need some tiny
products for displaying in the shop window like lamps, chairs, hydrocel
moisture units and so on. The shop will be a shop for used and low budget
new pianos and will have an art gallery included. The first inhibition is
from a photographer who makes pictures of jazz musicians live on stage, very
esthetic. So, please keep your fingers crossed for me and the opening.

Gregor