Wanted Dead or Alive: Mahogany Steinway S

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Tue Aug 28 16:27:12 MDT 2007

We have a client who is looking for a mahogany Steinway Model S.

An old house is being restored to be used as an auxiliary building to a local
college. They wish to obtain as many original, or like original, furnishings as
possible . The original piano was a mahogany Model S so a Model S it must be.

Condition is unimportant as we will be rebuilding it anyway.

If anyone out there knows of such an animal please let me know privately (to
avoid cluttering up the airwaves).

Thanks,

Del
Delwin D Fandrich