Weaver Piano

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Aug 28 04:17:15 MDT 2007

Phil Bondi wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I ran across this one on a dealer floor today. This is the first time I
> have seen a drop action that could pass for a console because of the
> 'sticker' configuration.
>
> Attached are some photos.
>
> BTW - the piano was made in 1947, and has plastic hammer flanges and
> damper flanges as OEM. Some got changed today (grr).
>
> enjoy.
>
> -Phil Bondi(Fl)

El Rooko,

Now that you're qualified on rocker capstans, we'll all send you our
birdcages and squares...

;-}

Weaver, of York, PA, is one reason I'm not real sorry I left SE PA.
Haven't seen one yet, out here.  (fingers, toes and eyes crossed after
saying that)

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.