Re; Genckflop, Prefer Cheaper Tool Bag To Afford Better Tools!

Kenneth Jankura kenrpt at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 21:44:44 MDT 2007

I bought the Big House size and it is wonderful and pretty large and
heavy when filled, and that is easy to do.
The strap is huge and extremely comfortable, if you have to walk
around campus, etc.
I have a SAT lll and it just sits on the bottom of the case on its
side very easily, I don't pad it or anything, it's secure.
I also have an old SAT ll for a backup and I just tried it and it
works the same way, it sits on its side in the bottom without any
trouble.
With the SAT ll, you might want to pad it a little, or consciously
select what you put around it in the pockets and elastic straps for
minimun scraping or gouging qualities. But it really is secure, and
certainly big enough.

On a whim I just bought a Jailhouse size bag, which is a little
smaller, and it will be arriving any day now.
I'll have to choose to not carry some stuff, but that's ok, I'm
trying to get it down in weight a little.

I think that means I have a Big House FOR SALE. Retail $64.50. Make
me an offer. It is a great tool bag.
The one that Michael pictured is the Big House, but I think the tool
roll side is configured a little differently on mine than in that
drawing,
and is more like the Super Max pic on their website, with the tool
slots on one side only. I made a little velcro cover for it to keep
all the
little long tools from falling out when traveling..

Email me privately if you are interested.

Ken Jankura RPT
Newville, PA