Serious Case of Genckflop

ITUNEPIANO at aol.com ITUNEPIANO at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 17:19:53 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/26/2007 4:41:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptuner1 at gmail.com writes:

Why can't a pianotech that KNOWS what tools we use  design a case where it
would actually work?????

I'm still looking for one, too.  Lately, I've been using tool cases  found at
Sears or Home depot. Much cheaper than the "tuner" cases.  I've  one with
wheels,  and recently found another one at Home depot with tons of  pockets that
I like.  Room for lots of tools. It closes with a  zipper to keep out the
rain.  I place it on a cheap luggage cart for those  school jobs.

Bob Maret,  RPT
Piano Technician