Serious Case of Genckflop

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Aug 26 15:21:05 MDT 2007

Hi Avery,
Its sort of like shoes, one size does not all feet fit.
I use a large camers bag with tool rolls of different fabric and textures. Along with the inevitable loose stuff and small pencil bags ( all my Hex things ) and nylon cases to keep things sort of organized. Soft. light. and padded for my SAT, and can be used with a sholder belt.

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com