Grand Dampers

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 22 08:03:48 MDT 2007

This ends up being an awkward set, too.
I have to use two different sets to make the one. They go really narrow at the treble, so the normal tapered strip doesn't work.
I read that the stitched damper acted quieter/better than the flat pads.
It is a Heintzman Semi-Grand, and they knew what they were doing, that is why I want to stick as close to the original as I can.
They wouldn't have 'penny pinched', on dampers.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca