suitable "cooler" for glues, lubes, etc. in car

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Aug 21 07:57:17 MDT 2007

Dave,

Also in WI.

I have a plastic toolbox for all my glues and lubes.  Nothing fancy.  It comes in at night, but remains in the car throughout the day.  On thing that has made enough of a difference for me to not bother getting a cooler (which I probably should do anyway, for that extra protection), is covering that toolbox with a heavy moving blanket, folded up twice.  Four layers of moving blanket provide quite a lot of insulation, and keep my glues etc. from experiencing too much heat or cold.

William R. Monroe