Us vs. Them? was Who is Kim Bunker?

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 19 12:35:09 MDT 2007

I don't care what he thinks of the CA revolution as his view is rooted in ignorance, i.e., he's obviously never tried it. I don't know about today, but in earlier years we had PTGers who felt about the same way.

Of more interest to me is the bitter, anti-PTG attitude his quote suggests. Is there a "sour grapes" attitude out there among non-members? Or have we legitimately offended some people? I dunno, but it bears thinking about.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO