Who is Kim Bunker?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Aug 19 12:27:43 MDT 2007

I strongly feel that a company's website says a fair amount about the
company. playerpianos.com has a silly flashy rotating hollow earth ball and
that long-passé flashy moving-rainbow-colors line. Copyright dates are not
consistent from page to page, and none I noticed included the current year
(so I guess we can use anything we want from their site?!?!?!)
Mis-statements, opinions stated as fact, and lies round out the picture.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN