Rochester Key

Kerry Kean kkean at neo.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 15:48:41 MDT 2007

Thanks, Bill. I did call another business at the same address,
and he told me the same thing and said that the "kid" was on
vacation last week or the week before. If he's going to keep the
"3 day turnaround" claim on RK's website, he'd better notify his
customers. Anyone got any recommendations for another key
service? I've been pretty satisfied with RK in the past, but I'm
not happy now.