squeaky, creaky pedal puzzler---SOLVED!

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Aug 17 09:38:17 MDT 2007

I dare say, Ron, that you charge more per hour for your time than some
beginning piano tech. You should, anyway. That isn't screwing the customer,
it is employing the rationale I poorly set forth at 3:00 AM this morning
after the birth of my fourth grandchild. Your higher rates are justified
precisely because you have learned some expensive early lessons. You can get
the job done quicker now.

I certainly did not intend that one should charge on a bill 18 minutes of
time not accounted for. Only that your total charges need to reflect the
expensive lessons learned.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272