squeaky, creaky pedal puzzler---SOLVED!

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Aug 17 05:13:06 MDT 2007

An adjustable wrench IS a good tool to use for this... but not the
adjustable end. They always have a hole in the non-functional end. You can
slip that over the bolt and have lots of leverage to bend it. A pipe (also
mentioned here) would be simpler, but just One More Thing to carry.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN