buying a used concert grand

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 18:39:41 MDT 2007

?? Hi Rich
? what exactly does this mean?? Yoiu didn't? get enoough or just not enough representation.? Just curious.
? Dale Erwin

No offense to Ron, Dale, and David's work. I have seen a little of their work and it left me wanting to see more.Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Philadelphia, Pa.
(215) 991-0834