SV: hammer reshaping

Aras aras6310 at yahoo.se
Wed Aug 15 04:03:59 MDT 2007

I found a very good file which is made of glass. It is perfect in size and really sharp - makes a fine surface on the hammers.
This file is made for foot therapeuts.

george ivey <gaiveytx at yahoo.com> skrev: Does anyone know where I can get the perma-grit thin file mostly used in reshaping hammer s?
  I was told that it was available from D.G. Products out of san antonio but no listing on the web. This file is very thin, flat and retangular , 1 1/2 inches wide and about 9 inches long.
  It has 80 grit on one side and 120 grit on the other. Sometimes available at the conventions but I am looking for one now...
  if you know where I can order one, I will be grateful.
  Thanks..
  George Ivey
  gaiveytx at yahoo.com
  Associate member Houston PTG